Terms of Service
1. Scope of application The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract The purchase contract is concluded with Messervertrieb Rottner. By placing the products in the online shop, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded when you click on the order button to accept the offer for the goods in the shopping cart. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation by email.
3. Contract language, contract text storage The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German. We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. For security reasons, the text of the contract is no longer accessible via the Internet.
4. Delivery conditions In addition to the stated product prices, shipping costs may also apply. You can find more detailed provisions on any shipping costs incurred in the offers. In principle, you have the option of collection from Messervertrieb Rottner, Melanchthonstr. 25, 42653 Solingen, Germany during the following business hours: Mon - Thu 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Fri 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
5. Payment The following payment methods are generally available in our shop: Prepayment If you choose the prepayment method, we will give you our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods after receipt of payment. Cash on delivery You pay the purchase price directly to the deliverer. There are additional costs of 6.90 euros. PayPal In the ordering process you will be taken to the website of the online provider PayPal
forwarded. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process. PayPal Plus As part of the PayPal Plus payment service, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal services. You will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment data, confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment order to PayPal. If you have chosen the PayPal payment method, in order to be able to pay the invoice amount, you must be registered there or first register and legitimize with your access data. The payment transaction is automatically carried out by PayPal immediately after the payment order has been confirmed. You'll get more information during the ordering process. If you have chosen the credit card payment method, you do not have to be registered with PayPal in order to be able to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be carried out by your credit card company at the request of PayPal immediately after confirmation of the payment order and after your legitimation as the legitimate cardholder, and your card will be charged. You'll get more information during the ordering process. If you have chosen the direct debit payment method, you do not have to be registered with PayPal in order to be able to pay the invoice amount. By confirming the payment order, you give PayPal a direct debit mandate. You will be informed by PayPal of the date of the account debit (so-called prenotification). By submitting the direct debit mandate immediately after confirming the payment order, PayPal requests its bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out and your account is debited. You'll get more information during the ordering process. Invoice You pay the invoice amount after receipt of the goods and the invoice by transfer to our bank account. We reserve the right to offer purchase on account only after a successful credit check. Cash payment upon collection You pay the invoice amount in cash upon collection. In cooperation with , Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from dispatch of the goods. You can find the billing conditions .
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the cash register. Payment in installments is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. For more information on hire purchase, including terms and conditions and standard European consumer credit information, please see .
- Immediate transfer: Your account will be debited immediately after you have placed your order.
- Direct debit: The debit takes place after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the time by email.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS USED]
6. Retention of title The goods remain our property until they have been paid for in full.
7. Transport damage If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and please take them immediately
Contact us. Failure to lodge a complaint or to contact you has no consequences whatsoever for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
8. Warranty and guarantees Unless otherwise expressly agreed below, the statutory warranty law applies. The following applies to used goods: if the defect occurs one year after delivery of the goods, claims for defects are excluded. Defects that occur within one year of delivery of the goods can be asserted within the statutory limitation period of two years from delivery of the goods. The above restrictions and shortening of deadlines do not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents • in the event of injury to life, limb or health, • in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty and malice, • in the event of material breach Contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) • within the framework of a guarantee promise, if agreed or • as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act has been opened up. Information on any applicable additional guarantees and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop. Customer service: You can contact our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on telephone number (0212) 25089021 and by email at info @ messervertrieb-rottner.de.
9. Liability For claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, we are always unrestrictedly liable • in the event of injury to life, limb or health, • in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty, • in the case of guarantee promises, insofar as agreed, or • as far as the scope of the Product Liability Act has been opened. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations) through slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability is foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded damage
limited, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise claims for damages are excluded.
10. Dispute resolution The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are ready to take part in an out-of-court arbitration procedure before a consumer arbitration board. The general consumer arbitration board of the Center for Arbitration eV, Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbübers-schlichter.de is responsible. Terms and conditions created with the Trusted Shops legal writer in cooperation with Wilde Beuger Solmecke Rechtsanwälte.